How to Create an InkyPen Account (InkyPen)
Instructions on creating an account for the InkyPen application.
- InkyPen accounts are managed through the InkyPen application. They are separate from a Nintendo Account.
Complete These Steps:
- Launch the InkyPen application from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Select "Create Account".
- Read through the terms and conditions and click "Accept".
- Enter your e-mail address and a password, then select "Next".
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. When it arrives, click the link in the e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and activate your account.
- Once you have confirmed your e-mail, select “Continue” on the InkyPen application.
- Select “Go to Payment” and enter your payment information.
- InkyPen is a subscription service that provides access to their entire comic catalog. Payment is required to use the service.
- If you have a code to redeem, select "Redeem Code" and enter your code when prompted.
- Select the desired content age rating to complete your account activation.
- Once an age rating is set, content will be restricted to that age for everyone that uses the application. Content with a higher age rating will not appear in the InkyPen application.
- Once your account is set up, you can adjust the age rating in your InkyPen account settings.