How to Change the System Region
Instructions for changing the system region on Nintendo Switch.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select “System Settings”.
- Scroll down and select "System", and then, from the options on the right-hand side, select “Region”.
The Nintendo Switch console can be set to the following regions:
- The Americas
- Australia/New Zealand
- Hong Kong/Taiwan/South Korea
In order to change the region, you will need to agree to be bound by the End-User License Agreement for the selected region (if applicable) and restart your console. If you do not agree to be so bound, do not change your region setting in this way.
- Select “Next” to continue.
- To view the EULA (if applicable), select “View End-User License Agreement.”
- Once you are finished viewing the EULA, select “Accept” if you agree. By selecting “Accept,” you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the End-User License Agreement. If you do not agree, do not change your region setting in this way.