How to Change Your Nintendo Account Sign-In Method Preference
Instructions on changing your Nintendo Account sign in preference.
- You can choose to allow sign in with either your email address/Sign-In ID or with your Sign-In ID only.
- You may also find our information on Creating a Sign-In ID helpful.
Complete These Steps:
- Go to https://accounts.nintendo.com and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Select "Sign-In and Security Settings", then scroll down to the "Select Sign-In Method" section and select "Edit".
- Select "Submit" to have a verification code sent to the email address on file.
- If the email address is incorrect, select the "Email address" menu setting to change it.
- Enter the verification code from the email, then select "Submit".
- Choose to allow sign in via “Sign-In ID only (recommended)” or via “Email address or Sign-In ID”.
- Select “Submit”, then “OK” to confirm.