How to Change Your Nintendo Account E-mail Address
Instructions on changing the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Account.
- For help changing the e-mail address on your Nintendo Network ID (the account created on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system), click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Go to https://accounts.nintendo.com and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Select "User info," then scroll down to the "E-mail" section and click "Edit."
- Click “Send e-mail” to have a verification code sent to the e-mail address on file.
- Enter the verification code from the e-mail, then “Submit.”
- Enter the new e-mail address, then click “Submit.”
- A verification code will be sent to the new e-mail address that you entered.
- Enter the verification code from the e-mail, then click “Submit” to confirm the change.
- If you do not receive the verification e-mails, make sure that you are checking the correct e-mail address and re-submit your request. More info
Situation Not Resolved
If you do not have access to the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Account, we will need to update your e-mail address for you. If you need to have the e-mail address updated, please contact us for support.