How to Change Notification Settings
Instructions for adjusting the notification settings on Nintendo Switch.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select "System Settings".
- Scroll down the options on the left-hand side and select "Notifications".
The following options will be available:
- Notifications for Finished Downloads. Opt in to be notified when a software application has finished downloading.
- Friend Notifications. Allows you to be notified when a user from your friend list is connected to the internet, or when a friend request is received.
To enable friend features, a Nintendo Account must be linked to your Nintendo Switch user.
- Notification Sound. Opt in for the console to play a sound when a software application has finished downloading.