How to Calibrate the Controllers
Instructions for calibrating the control sticks and motion controls on the Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for use with Nintendo Switch.
- In order to calibrate motion controls for a Joy-Con, the controller must be detached from the Nintendo Switch console.
- The Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can be paired and used wirelessly with Nintendo Switch Lite.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select “System Settings”, then scroll down the menu on the left-hand side and select “Controllers and Sensors”.
- Select “Calibrate Control Sticks", then press down on the control stick for the controller you want to calibrate.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to verify the control stick functionality.
- Select “Calibrate Motion Controls" then hold down the - Button or + Button on the controller you want to calibrate.
- Remove any straps or accessories attached to the controller.
- Place the controller with the stick facing upwards on a flat, stable surface and wait for a moment.
- Once the calibration is complete, select “OK”.