How to Attach/Detach the Joy-Con to the Ring-Con and Leg Strap Accessories
In this article, you’ll learn how to attach and detach Joy-Con controllers from the Ring-Con and leg strap accessories, for use with Ring Fit Adventure on Nintendo Switch.
The Ring-Con and leg strap are designed for use with Ring Fit Adventure. These accessories are not compatible with other games or software.
With which accessory do you need assistance?
Attaching the Joy-Con
- Align the “+” symbol on the Ring-Con with the + Button on the right Joy-Con.
- Use the rail at the top of the Ring-Con to slide the Joy-Con into place until you hear a click.
Detaching the Joy-Con
Press the release button on the back of the Joy-Con while sliding the Joy-Con from left to right.
Putting on the Leg Strap
- Insert the left Joy-Con firmly into the pocket on the leg strap with the control stick facing outwards.
- While sitting down, place the leg strap high on your left leg, above the centre of your thigh.
- Make sure not to let the strap slip.
- The top of the Joy-Con should be pointing towards your body.
- Wrap the leg strap around your thigh, then tighten the leg strap by pulling to the right side. Don’t over-tighten it.
- While still pulling, fasten the tip.
- If the leg strap feels loose while standing, re-tighten the strap, but don’t over-tighten it.