How to Adjust VR Settings (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Instructions on adjusting or disabling VR settings in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- VR mode should only be used by players aged 7 and up. Please see “Information About VR Mode in Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit” for additional information about the VR feature.
- Your game must be updated to version 1.6 or later to access VR mode.
- The selected VR mode setting will apply for everyone who uses the Nintendo Switch console.
Complete These Steps:
- While playing the game, press the + Button to open the in-game menu.
- Press the R Button to access the system menu, then select "Options".
- Locate the Toy-Con VR Goggles option and turn it "ON".
- Follow the onscreen instructions to calibrate your Nintendo Switch console.
- When asked if you want to use the Toy-Con VR Goggles, select Use VR Goggles or Don't Use VR Goggles.