How to Adjust VR Settings (Super Mario Odyssey)
Instructions on adjusting or disabling VR settings in Super Mario Odyssey.
- VR mode should only be used by players aged 7 and up. Please see “Information About VR Mode in Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit” for additional information about the VR feature.
- You can use VR mode in three playable levels and can also use it to watch some in-game videos.
- Your game must be updated to version 1.3 or later to access VR mode.
- The selected VR mode setting will apply for everyone who uses the Nintendo Switch console.
Complete These Steps:
- Launch Super Mario Odyssey from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Select Playing in VR from the game's main menu.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to calibrate your Nintendo Switch console.
- When asked if you want to use the Toy-Con VR Goggles, select Use VR Goggles or Don't Use VR Goggles.
- Choose the level or video from the onscreen options to access it in VR mode.