How to Access a Software's Options Menu
Instructions for accessing the options menu for a game or application on the Nintendo Switch console.
Complete These Steps:
- To ensure you have the latest options and features, be sure to install the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the icon for a game or application.
- Press the “-“ or “+” Button on the Joy-Con controllers to access the options menu.
Depending on the software application, one or more of the following options will be displayed:
- Software Information. This includes information related to Nintendo eShop, Support Information, Important Information, and Intellectual Property Notices.
- Software Update. Allows you to download available software updates online or via a local user.
- Data Management. Archive or delete downloadable software.
- Save Data Cloud. Back up your game progress online.
- My Nintendo Rewards Programme. You can receive My Nintendo Gold Points when you purchase software.