How to Access Your Nintendo eShop Account Information
- Instructions on accessing your Nintendo eShop Account Information on Nintendo Switch.
- Players with Nintendo Accounts in a country with a limited version of Nintendo eShop can only adjust password entry and primary console settings.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- If there are multiple user accounts on your console, select the account you want to use.
- Select your user icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- The following options are available:
- Current balance - View your current balance, add funds, and/or merge funds with a Nintendo Network ID.
- Gold Points balance - Displays the My Nintendo Gold Points that you currently have available to use towards a purchase.
- Credit card information - View information about your stored credit card (last 4 digits and card expiry date) and/or delete the saved credit card information.
- PayPal account - View information about your linked PayPal account (partial email) and/or unlink the PayPal account from your Nintendo Account.
- Location settings - View and update your current location. (This setting is used to calculate sales tax for Nintendo eShop purchases.)
- Password entry settings - Choose to either skip or require a password when using Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
Important:If you choose not to require a password, your funds and account information will be accessible by other people who use your Nintendo Switch console. You can adjust this setting at any time while you’re in Nintendo eShop.
- Choose to skip or require a password when accessing Nintendo eShop with your account, using saved credit card information, or using a linked PayPal account to make a purchase.
- Primary console - Verify whether the current console is the primary console for your Nintendo Account, and deregister it if desired.
- Wish List - View or remove Nintendo eShop items that have been added to your Wish List.
- Redownload - Redownload previous digital purchases.
- Nintendo Switch Online - Verify the status of your Nintendo Switch Online membership and passes, and adjust automatic renewal settings.