HOME Menu Overview
The HOME Menu allows you to launch software and configure system settings. It can be opened at any time by pressing the HOME Button on the console.
Upper left corner of the screen
- My Page: Displays icons to manage user information and friend lists.
Bottom of the screen
- Nintendo Switch Online: Access all Nintendo Nintendo Switch Online services, from getting the latest information to checking your membership status.
- News: Get the latest updates on game releases and, Nintendo events, announcements, learn about information on how to use various system features, and more.
- Nintendo eShop: Connect to the Internet to purchase downloadable software and content.
- Album: Easily take and save screenshots using the Capture button on the left Joy-Con. Then view, add text, and share to social networks from your Album.
- Controllers: Add new controllers or change the order of paired controllers.
- System Settings: Configure a variety of settings, such as Internet connection and Parental Controls.
- Sleep Mode: Set the console to Sleep Mode.