How to Update Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido (Nintendo Switch)
Instructions on installing the update for Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido on Nintendo Switch.
On 8 June 2018 a new software update for Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s online features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the console is connected to the internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Updating to the latest version will disable wireless matchmaking for local multiplayer with players using an earlier version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.