How to Update MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order
Instructions for how to update MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order.
On 30 August 2019, a new software update for this software became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Ver. 1.1.0 (Released 30 August 2019)
- Ver. 1.0.2 (Released 2 August 2019)
- Ver. 1.0.1 (Released 19 July 2019)
Version 1.1.0 (Released 30 August 2019)
- Addressed an issue that made it possible to duplicate heroes when selecting them.
Version 1.0.2 (Released 2 August 2019)
- Added playable characters:
- Added new outfits for the following characters:
- Captain Marvel
- Added new Infinity Rifts.
- Fixed some issues to improve gameplay.
Version 1.0.1 (Released 19 July 2019)
- Now supports multi-player gameplay via Internet connection.
- Added "DLC" menu.
- Now supports bonus outfit for the purchase of Add-on content (Expansion Pass).
- Fixed issue where player could not gain Enhancement Points.
- Fixed various other issues to improve game experience.