How to Update ASTRAL CHAIN (Nintendo Switch)
Instructions for installing the update for ASTRAL CHAIN on Nintendo Switch.
On 30 August 2019, a new software update for ASTRAL CHAIN will become available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s online features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the console is connected to the internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete these steps
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released 30 August 2019)
- Functional Changes and Additions
- Added the Item Sort function to the menu.
- Multiple goods can now be sold at once at shops.
- The “Temporary Field Supply” item icon has been adjusted for visual clarity.
- “Temporary Field Supply” items are those that can only be used during the “FILE” in play
- When using items from the shortcut menu, “Temporary field supply” items of the same name will now automatically be prioritized and used instead.
- Added a “Type” category to the ability codes Sort function.
- Added a function to delete multiple ability codes at once.
- General Changes
- Adjusted game balance.
- Fixed an issue where quitting the game while in training mode could cause lock-ups.
- Fixed an issue where specific steps would lead to the order “Ark Tourist” becoming impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu and returning to the title screen at a specific point in time before an autosave would cause save data to be corrupted.
- Additionally fixed several issues to allow for a more comfortable gameplay experience.