Software update: November 30th 2017
A software update introducing new features and adjustments is now available for ARMS. To download the update, please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet. The software version after this update will be 4.1.0.
- The mysterious new fighter "Springtron" can now be selected.
- His initial ARMS are the same as Spring Man.
- When Spring Man unlocks new ARMS Springtron will also have access to them.
- New badges added.
- Added badges that are unlocked via specific fighter/ARM combinations.
- Added badges that are unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions on stages with environmental gimmicks.
- And more!
- Added support for traditional and simplified Chinese.
- You can switch your language in system settings.
- Fixed issue in online play where immediately after time runs out guarding would be cancelled not allowing players to defend post-time attacks.
- Fixed issue in Ranked Match where certain fighters' voices could be heard prior to the start of the match.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
Once you have updated to version 4.1.0 you will no longer be able to participate in Local or LAN Play with users on an earlier version of the game.
Please note: To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.