Software update: November 16th 2017
A software update is now available that introduces new features and adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be 4.0.0.
- Added new fighter “Misango”.
- Added new ARM “Scorpio”.
- Added new ARM “Skully”.
- Added new ARM “Glusher”.
- Added new stage “Temple Grounds”.
- Added online event “Party Crash.”
- A different take on the usual Party Match, presented for a limited time by ARMS Labs.
- The more you play the more your level will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game prize money!
- There’ll be an in-game notification when the event gets close, so don’t miss it!
- When conditions for acquiring a badge are satisfied within a match, a “You got a badge!” message will now display at the end of the match.
- "In “Customize Controls” you can now press the + button
- to reset controls to their default settings."
- Increased the length of the rope conjoining allies in team battles.
- Decreased ARM speed in team battles.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Ribbon Girl|| |
|Min Min|| |
|Kid Cobra|| |
|Master Mummy|| |
|Byte & Barq|| |
Once you have updated to version 4.0.0 you will no longer be able to participate in Local or LAN Play with users on an earlier version of the game.
Please note: To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.