Software update: December 22nd 2017
A software update introducing new features and adjustments is now available for ARMS. To download the update, please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet. The software version after this update will be 5.0.0.
- New fighter “Dr. Coyle” is now available.
- Play the Grand Prix at LV6 or higher as someone other than Dr. Coyle and see what happens…
- New ARM “Lokjaw” added.
- New ARM “Parabola” added.
- New ARM “Brrchuk” added.
- New stage [NAME REDACTED] added.
- For Grand Prix LV6 and lower, the computer will now get stronger as you get deeper into the Grand Prix.
- For Grand Prix LV7, the computer will start out strong right from the first match, as usual.
- You can now view stats from previous Party Crash events in “Stats.”
- Added new badges related to Dr. Coyle.
- Fixed issue in online play where the healing area created by HP Juice would sometimes shift position.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Lola Pop|| |
Once you have updated to version 5.0.0 you will no longer be able to participate in Local or LAN Play with users on an earlier version of the game.
Please note: To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.