How to Access the POWER Menu (Turn Off, Restart, Sleep Mode)
- Instructions for accessing the Power Menu on Nintendo Switch.
- Instructions on how to turn off, restart, or set the console to Sleep Mode.
Complete These Steps:
- To display the Power Menu on Nintendo Switch, press and hold the POWER Button for at least three seconds.
- Select "Power Options," then choose to either turn off, restart, or set the console to Sleep Mode.
Important: After ten seconds of inactivity while the Power Menu is being displayed the console will enter Sleep Mode.
- To exit the Power Menu, press the B Button or the HOME Button.