Quick Settings are a group of frequently used settings that can be invoked at any time. They will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
Complete These Steps:
To access Quick Settings:
Press and hold the HOME Button for at least one second.
- Within the Quick Settings screen you can access the following options:
- Sleep Mode - Set the console to sleep mode.
- This option can also be configured. In order to configure sleep mode, you must access the System Settings Menu.
- Auto-Brightness - Enable/disable screen brightness adjustment based on ambient brightness.
- Screen Brightness - Manually adjust screen brightness.
- Volume Control - Adjust the volume on the console speakers.
- Flight Mode - Disable all wireless communication functionality, including Internet communication, local communication, Bluetooth, and the NFC Reader/Writer. Some types of wireless communication can still be switched on manually when the console is in Flight Mode.
Important: If the Joy-Con are detached from the console when flight mode is activated (tabletop mode), you must tap the LCD screen and enable Bluetooth communications within System Settings > Flight Mode > Controller Connection (Bluetooth), otherwise you cannot operate the console with the Joy-Con.
To exit Quick Settings, perform one of the following actions:
- Press the B Button
- Press the HOME button
- Tap outside of the Quick Settings screen