Error Code: 2819-0003
Your software is paused and the error code 2819-0003 is displayed.
- This error code most often indicates play of downloadable software was paused because your Nintendo Account was used to play downloadable content on another console.
- This will not occur when using the primary console for your Nintendo Account because downloadable software purchased using a Nintendo Account cannot be started on other consoles when it is being used on the primary console for that Nintendo Account.
What to Do:
- Stop using your Nintendo Account and any of its downloadable software on a console that is not set as the primary console for the account, and then resume the paused software from the HOME Menu.
- If you do not have access to other consoles that are linked your Nintendo Account, it is recommended that you change your Nintendo Account password to make sure your account is no longer accessible on these consoles.
- If you would like to make this console the primary console for your Nintendo Account, you can deregister the previous console and register this console as your primary console.