Error Code: 2802-9998
- When trying to trim a captured video from the album on Nintendo Switch, error code 2802-9998 is displayed.
- During video playback within the album, the audio is fine but there is no image.
This error may occur when a captured video file has become corrupted, or when trying to view an unsupported video file on Nintendo Switch. For example, trying to view a video recorded on another device such as a mobile phone.
What to Do:
- Ensure your console has the latest system version.
- Restart the console by holding down the POWER Button for three seconds, then selecting "Power Options" > "Restart".
- Attempt to edit or trim your gameplay video again, and ensure that the video file was captured on Nintendo Switch.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the error persists, it's very likely that the video file is corrupted. The only option is to delete the problematic video file.