Error Code: 2618-0513
You are unable to complete the match-making process and receive the error code 2618-0513.
This error code generally indicates that your network is not optimal for peer to peer connections, this may be due to the ISP, internet connection speeds, or due to your network's NAT type.
What to Do:
- Try the match-making process again. If you receive this error, you may be able to connect with others after trying again.
- If your receive this error code every time you attempt to connect with others, or when attempting to connect with a specific player, try our online match-making troubleshooting steps.
Situation Not Resolved:
- If you are still unable to connect, this may indicate an issue related to the network environment or router being used.
- If you would like to continue troubleshooting potential issues related to the router, contact the router's manufacturer for assistance with performing the following steps:
- Updating the router's firmware
- Resetting the router back to its factory default settings