Did Not Receive a Nintendo Account Identity Verification Email
The information in this article can help you if you need to enter a verification code to sign in to your Nintendo Account but did not receive the email with the code.
- The information in this article offers assistance regarding the verification email that is sometimes sent when you attempt to sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- For assistance with the verification email that is sent during the initial creation of your Nintendo Account, review our steps on Nintendo Account Verification Email Did Not Arrive.
- For assistance with authentication codes for 2-step verification, review our steps on Issues with Nintendo Account 2-Step Verification Code.
What to do
- Check your spam/junk email folder to see if the email is there.
- Make sure there are no filters in your email account that may be blocking emails from @accounts.nintendo.com.
- Add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and safe sender list.
- These steps may vary depending on the email service provider. Common email applications will include an Address Book or Contacts List menu. Here you can select Add Contact and type or paste in email@example.com.
- Attempt to sign in to your Nintendo Account again. This will resend the verification code email.
- If you are using your Nintendo Switch to sign in to your account, you can also resend the email by selecting Haven't received the email? on the "Email address verification" screen.
- If you are attempting to sign in to your account on a PC or mobile device, you can also resend the email by clicking Resend verification code on the verification screen.
Situation not resolved
If you still do not receive the verification email, please contact us for further assistance.