DLC Is Not Appearing (Splatoon 2)
- Downloadable content that has been purchased or redeemed for Splatoon 2 isn’t appearing in the game.
- DLC can only be used with versions of Splatoon 2 that are intended for the same region where the DLC was purchased. (For example, DLC purchased with an Australian Nintendo Account will not work with a European version of the game.)
Complete these Steps:
- Verify whether the missing DLC is from Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion (purchased on Nintendo eShop) or the download code that was distributed to Nintendo Switch Online members.
Is the DLC you're looking for Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion (purchased on Nintendo eShop or downloaded via a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership) or the special offer for an in-game outfit distributed to Nintendo Switch Online members?
- For issues accessing Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion, please read Unable to Access Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion.
- Learn more about and get additional help with the free In-Game Gear DLC offer for Nintendo Switch Online members.