Control Sticks Are Stuck or Difficult to Move on Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- One or both of the control sticks on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller feel sticky, hard to press, or hard to move.
- After pressing down the control stick on the Pro Controller, it will not return to its normal position.
What to Do:
- If the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is in use, press the SYNC Button once to temporarily disconnect it from the console (the player LEDs on the Pro Controller will shut off).
- Using a clean, dry toothbrush, gently brush the area around the control stick(s).
- Use a soft, dry cloth to wipe away any dirt or debris.
- Power on the Nintendo Switch console. While on the HOME Menu, press any button on the Pro Controller to reconnect it to the console.
- Calibrate the control stick(s).
Situation Not Resolved:
If the control stick(s) continue to be stuck, hard to press, or hard to move, then the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller will need to be repaired.
Please contact us for support by clicking here.