Wi-Fi Connection Setup
Before you start
You will need to know your wireless router's SSID (its name) and password (security key).
1. Place the Nintendo Switch console about 2-3m from the wireless router. If the console is too far from the router, it might not be able to connect.
2. On the console, press the HOME Button to open the HOME Menu, then open System Settings.
3. Select Internet ⇒ Internet Settings.
4. Select your router's SSID from the list of found networks.
If you can't find your wireless router, press the Y Button to search again.
5. Enter the password for the router. If "Successfully connected" is displayed, the setup process is complete.
Click here if an error is displayed.