Can I Store Credit Card Information on the Nintendo Switch eShop?
Credit card information can be saved according to the following guidelines:
- The option is available to Nintendo Account members aged 18+
- One credit card can be stored per Nintendo Account
- The same credit card can be stored to multiple Nintendo Accounts
- Adjust the Nintendo eShop password entry settings to determine whether a password is required when using a stored credit card with your account.
- Credit card information stored on your Nintendo Account does not carry over to a linked Nintendo Network ID (or vice versa).
- Credit card information stored on your Nintendo Account can also be used for off-device purchases.