Unable to Progress Past “Connect the Joy-Con Controllers Wirelessly” Message (Nintendo LABO Toy-Con Software)
- The message “Detach the Joy-Con controllers from the console and connect them wirelessly” appears on the screen, and you are unable to progress past that point.
- This message indicates that the software is waiting for you to use the Joy-Con controllers with your Toy-Con accessory.
Complete These Steps:
- Detach the Joy-Con controllers from the Nintendo Switch console, as directed by the message.
- You may need to detach one specific Joy-Con, or both Joy-Con controllers.
- When you detach the Joy-Con controllers, the screen should show the console and controllers communicating together.
- If there is no change on the screen when you detach the Joy-Con controllers, reattach them to the console and then detach them again.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to correctly insert the Joy-Con controllers into your Toy-Con.
- For example, if you’re using the Toy-Con House, you will be directed to insert the Joy-Con (R) into the chimney.
Situation Not Resolved:
- If the message persists when you detach the Joy-Con controllers, there may be an issue with the console. For additional troubleshooting, click here.