How to Complete the Tutorial (Nintendo Labo Software)
Instructions on playing through the initial tutorial mode.
Complete These Steps:
- Launch the game from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Make”. (This will be the only mode available when you first begin playing.)
- Press and hold the “Forward” icon on the screen to begin the tutorial.
- This mode guides you through a simple creation (Joy-Con holder) while you familiarise yourself with the video controls and instructions.
- You can also use the A Button to move forward, and the Y Button to rewind.
- Hold the A Button and ZR Button to fast-forward, or the Y Button and ZL Button to fast-rewind.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to progress through the tutorial mode and complete your creation!
- When you have finished, press and hold the “Done” icon until the onscreen circle fills.
- To complete the tutorial, press and hold “On to the real thing!” until the onscreen countdown reaches 0.