If sound problems occur with all games:
- First of all check whether the appropriate settings can be implemented in the game's option menu.
- Check whether the connection is correct.
- If possible, connect your Nintendo GameCube to another TV set in order to rule out a fault with the TV.
- If possible, test the Nintendo GameCube with another connection cable to the TV.
If the error also occurs with another connection cable, you must send the Nintendo GameCube together with the connection cable to us for repair or replacement.
If the games work with another connection cable, you must send the defective cable to us for replacement. If this is the original cable, after the guarantee period you can order this by calling the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details). If the guarantee is still in place you have to send in the defective cable for replacement.
The image problem only occurs in certain games:
In this case, send the Nintendo GameCube for repair or replacement, including the games that the fault occured with.
NOTE: We can perform repairs or replacement exclusively on games that originated directly from Nintendo.
- You can find out which games are Nintendo titles by contacting the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details).
- Please always send your Nintendo GameCube disc in the original cover.
The exact cost of the repair can be found in the relevant repair price list, together with detailed information on the procedure for obtaining a repair.