Power lamp does not light up
- First of all, check whether the connection between the power supply and the console is correct.
- Check whether the Nintendo GameCube is switched on.
- It is possible that the power supply has switched itself off. Pull the plug out of the socket, wait approx. 2 minutes and reconnect the power supply.
- Check whether other electrical appliances work in the socket in order to rule out a fault in the power source.
- If possible, test another power supply to rule out a corresponding defect.
If the error also occurs with another power supply, you must send the Nintendo GameCube together with the power supply to us for repair or replacement.
If the games work with another power supply, you must send the defective power supply to us for replacement. If this is the original Nintendo GameCube power supply, after the guarantee period you can order this by calling the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details). If the guarantee is still in place you have to send in the defective power supply for replacement.
The faulty power supply must not be connected to another device, as damage to the Nintendo GameCube could occur through the faulty power supply!
The exact cost of the repair can be found in the relevant repair price list, together with detailed information on the procedure for obtaining a repair.