If picture problems occur in all games:
- First of all, check that the connections are correct.
- If possible, connect your Nintendo GameCube to another TV to exclude a defect with the TV.
- If possible, test the Nintendo GameCube with another connection cable to the TV.
If the error also occurs with another connection cable, you must send the Nintendo GameCube together with the connection cable to us for repair or replacement.
If the games work with another connection cable, you must send the defective cable to us for replacement. If this is the original Nintendo GameCube stereo A/V cable and if the guarantee has expired, you can order this by calling the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details). If the guarantee is still valid, send the defective connection accessory to us for replacement.
If picture problems only occur in certain games:
In this case send the Nintendo GameCube for repair or replacement stating the games where the fault occurs.
NOTE: We can perform repairs or replacement exclusively on games that originated directly from Nintendo.
- You can find out which games are Nintendo titles by contacting the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact section for details).
- Please always send your Nintendo GameCube disc in the original cover.
The exact cost of the repair can be found in the relevant repair price list, together with detailed information on the procedure for obtaining a repair.