Connection via stereo AV cable without scart
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your TV set and video recorder.
To enable this connection, the video recorder must be equipped with a stereo-audio/video input jack.
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the stereo AV cable* to the "ANALOG AV OUT" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the three coloured plugs of the stereo AV cable to the marked input jack on the video recorder (if the video recorder only has mono function, a stereo to mono cinch adapter is required).
- Connect the video recorder to the TV as before.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo Gamecube and switch on the device.
- Select the video recorder channel on the TV and the AV channel on the video recorder (on the remote control this is usually marked as follows: 0, AV, A/V, etc).
This direct connection provides a better game image and there is no need to search for the channel. Stereo sound is also possible with this connection.
Stereo AV cable: Black, wide cable with three differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs on one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog AV Out plug on the other.