Please also refer to the operating instructions for your TV set and video recorder.
To enable this connection, the video recorder must be equipped with a stereo-audio/video input jack.
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the stereo AV cable* to the "ANALOG AV OUT" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the three coloured plugs of the stereo AV cable to the marked input jack on the video recorder (if the video recorder only has mono function, a stereo to mono cinch adapter is required).
- Connect the video recorder to the TV as before.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo Gamecube and switch on the device.
- Select the video recorder channel on the TV and the AV channel on the video recorder (on the remote control this is usually marked as follows: 0, AV, A/V, etc).
This direct connection provides a better game image and there is no need to search for the channel. Stereo sound is also possible with this connection.
Stereo AV cable: Black, wide cable with three differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs on one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog AV Out plug on the other.