Connection via stereo AV cable with scart
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your TV set and your video recorder.
This connection is possible if the video recorder has a scart input jack. This is usually located on the rear of the video recorder (long, rectangular connection).
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the ""DC 12V IN"" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the stereo AV cable* to the ""ANALOG AV OUT"" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the three coloured plugs of the stereo AV cable to the marked jacks on the scart adapter*.
- Connect the scart adapter to the Euroscart jack of the video recorder.
- Connect the video recorder to the TV as normal.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch it on.
- Select the video channel on the TV set and the AV channel on the video recorder (on the remote control this is usually marked as follows: 0, AV, A/V, etc).
This direct connection produces a better game image and there is no need to tune in the channel. Stereo sound is also possible with this connection.
Stereo AV cable: Black, wide cable with three differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs on one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog-AV-Out plug on the other end.
Scart adapter: Black, wide plug with a silver multipoint connector.