Connection via aerial cable
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your TV set and your video recorder.
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the ""DC 12V IN"" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the RF modulator* to the ""ANALOG AV OUT"" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the long, thin cable of the aerial connnection* to the ""RF-Out"" jack of the RF modulator.
- Remove the cable of the house aerial (or the receiver) from the video recorder aerial jack.
- Connect the house aerial (or receiver) cable to the aerial connection (""ANT"" jack).
- Connect the aerial connection to the ""OUT"" jack of the video recorder.
- Connect the video recorder to the TV as normal.
- Place a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch it on.
- Select the video channel on the TV and a free channel on the video recorder.
- With the channel seeker, look for channel 3 or 4 on the video recorder. If no game image appears, move the ""CH3/CH4"" switch on the RF modulator to the other position and use the channel seeker again.
- Store the channel on the video recorder as soon as the game image is seen.
Please note that with this connection only mono reception is possible!
RF modulator: Small black adapter with Analog-AV-Out connection on the one side and an RF jack and a CH3/CH4 switch on the other.
Aerial connection (Switch): Small grey box with a long, thin cable (on the grey box, the switch, there are two free connection jacks).
RF-Modulator and switch are available separately as a set from retailers.