Please also refer to the operating instructions for your TV set and stereo system.
With this connection the TV set and stereo system must be equipped with AV jacks (or alternatively, the TV must have a scart input jack - a silver multipoint connector).
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the yellow plug of the stereo AV cable to the marked TV set input jack (or alternatively, to the video connection - yellow - of the scart adapter* and the latter to the Euroscart jack on the TV set).
- Connect the two audio plugs (red and white) to the corresponding input jacks on the stereo system (any required extension cable can be obtained from electrical retailers). Important: Never connect via Phono (record player) as this input has a preamplifier which could damage the equipment.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch it on.
- Select the AV channel on the TV set (on the remote control this is usually marked as follows: 0, AV, A/V, etc).
- Switch on the stereo system and set to the appropriate sound source.
This direct connection provides a better playing image and there is no need to search for the channel. The stereo sound and sound effects are also used to their full effect!
Stereo AV cable: Black, wide cable with three differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs on one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog-AV-Out plug at the other end.
Scart adapter: Black, wide plug with silver multipoint connector.