Connection via stereo AV cable without scart plug
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your television set.
- Connect the power supply (AC Adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the stereo AV cable* to the "ANALOG AV OUT" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the three coloured plugs of the stereo AV cable to the marked input jacks on the TV.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch on the device.
- Select the AV programme on the TV (on the remote control this is usually marked as folllows: 0, AV, A/V, etc).
This direct connection produces a better playing image and there is no need to seach for the channel. Stereo sound is also possible with this connection.
Stereo AV cable: Black, wide cable with differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs on one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog-AV-Out plug on the other.