Connection via stereo AV cable with scart plug
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your television set.
This connnection is only possible if the TV set has a scart input jack. This is usually located on the rear of the set (long, rectangular connection).
- Connect the power supply (AC Adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the stereo AV cable* to the "ANALOG AV OUT" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the three coloured plugs of the stereo AV cable to the marked scart adapter* jacks.
- Connect the scart adapter to the TV's Euroscart jack.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch the device on.
- Select the AV programme on the TV (on the remote control this is usually marked: 0, AV, A/V, etc).
This direct connnection produces a better playing image and there is no need to seach for the channel. Stereo sound is also possible with this connection.
Stereo-AV cable: Black, wide cable with three differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs on one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog AV Out plug on the other end.
Scart adapter: Black, wide plug with a silver multipoint connector.