Please also refer to the operating instructions for your television set.
- Connect the mains supply to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the RF-Modulator* to the "ANALOG AV OUT" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the long thin aerial connection* cable to the "RF-Out" jack of the RF-Modulator.
- Remove the cable of the house aerial (or the receiver) from the aerial jack on the television set.
- Connect the house aerial (or receiver) cable to the aerial connection ("ANT" jack).
- Connect the aerial connection with the "OUT" jack to the television aerial jack
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch the device on.
- Select a free channel on the television
- Look for channel 3 or 4 with the channel seeker. If no picture appears, the "CH3/CH4" switch on the RF-Modulator can be switched to another position and the channel search started again.
- As soon as the game picture is visible the channel can be stored.
Please note that with this connection only mono reception is possible!
RF-Modulator: Small black adapter with an Analog-AV-Out connection on one side and an RF jack and CH3/CH4 switch on the other side.
Aerial connection (Switch): Small grey box with a long thing cable (there are two free connection jacks on the grey box - the switch)
RF-Modulator and Switch are sold separately as a set.