Connection via RGB-Cable
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your television set.
This connection is only possible if the TV set has an RGB-scart input jack. This is usually located on the rear of the set (a long, rectangular connection). If the TV set has an image display frequency of 60 Hz, better quality images with less flickering can be obtained by using this connection, in conjunction with 60 frames per second games.
- Connect the power supply (AC Adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the RGB cable* to the "ANALOG AV OUT" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the scart adapter to the television's Euroscart jack.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch on the system.
- Select the AV channel on the TV (on the remote control this is usually marked: 0, AV, A/V, etc.) that corresponds to the RGB connection.
This direct connection produces the best possible playing picture and there is no need to tune in the channel.
Nintendo GameCube RGB cable: Black cable with a wide plug with a silver multipoint plug on one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog-AV-Out plug on the other end (available separately from retailers).