Connection via stereo AV cable with scart
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your TV set and your receiver.
This connection is possible if the receiver has a scart input jack. This is usually located on the rear of the receiver (long, rectangular connection).
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the stereo AV cable* to the "ANALOG AV OUT" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the three coloured plugs of the stereo AV cable to the marked jacks on the scart adapter*.
- Connect the scart adapter to the Euroscart jack (input/IN) of the receiver.
- Connect the receiver to the TV as before.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch the device on.
- Select the receiver channel on the TV and the AV channel on the receiver (on the remote control this is usually marked as follows: 0, AV, A/V, etc).
This direct connection provides a better game image, stereo sound and there is no need to search for the channel.
Stereo AV cable: Black, wide cable with three differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs at one end and a Nintendo GameCube analog AV Out plug at the other end.
Scart adapter: Black, wide plug with silver multipoint connnector.