Please also refer to the operating instructions for your television set and your receiver.
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the ""DC 12V IN"" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the RF modulator* to the ""ANALOG AV OUT"" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect the long, thin cable of the aerial connection* to the ""RF-Out"" jack of the RF modulator.
- Remove the house aerial cable from the receiver aerial jack.
- Connect the cable of the aerial cable to the aerial connection (""ANT"" jack).
- Connect the aerial connection to the ""OUT"" jack on the receiver aerial jack.
- Connect the receiver to the TV set as before.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch the device on.
- Select the receiver channel on the TV.
- Look for channel 3 or channel 4 on the receiver using the channel seeker. If no play image appears, move the ""CH3/CH4"" switch on the RF modulator into the other position and use the channel seeker again.
- Save the channel on the receiver as soon as a game image is seen.
Please note that only mono reception is possible with this connection!
RF modulator: Small black adapter with an Analog-AV-Out connection on one side and a CH3/CH4 switch on the other side.
Aerial connection (Switch): Small grey box with a long, thin cable (there are two free connection jacks on the grey box - the switch).
RF modulator and switch are available separately as a set from retailers.