Connection via stereo AV cable with mono cinch adapter
To enable this connection, the monitor must be equipped with audio/video input jacks.
Please also refer to the operating instructions for your monitor.
For this connection you require a stereo AV cable* and a cinch adapter*, which can be obtained from specialist retailers.
- Connect the power supply (AC adapter) to the "DC 12V IN" jack of the Nintendo GameCube and to the electrical socket.
- Connect the stereo AV cable to the "Analog-AV-Out" jack of the Nintendo GameCube.
- Connect two audio plugs (red and white) of the stereo AV cable to the marked jacks on the adapter.
- Connect the yellow plug of the stereo AV cable and the single plug of the cinch adapter to the mono AV jack on the monitor.
- Insert a Nintendo GameCube disc into the Nintendo GameCube and switch on both the Nintendo GameCube and the monitor.
Stereo AV cable: Black, wide cable with three differently coloured (yellow, white, red) plugs at one end and a Nintendo GameCube Analog-AV-Out plug at the other end.
Cinch adapter: Adapter with two cinch plugs (stereo) on one side and one cinch plug (mono) on the other side.