Using the Touch Screen (includes cleaning)
The lower screen, or Touch Screen, is touch sensitive. For games that include this game control feature, operate the screen by using the included Nintendo DSi stylus. Lightly touch or slide the stylus across the Touch Screen.
Important Tips and Touch Screen Guidelines:
- Only use the Nintendo DSi stylus on the Touch Screen (lower screen).
- Use only enough pressure to operate the game. Excessive pressure may damage the Touch Screen.
- Do not use the Nintendo DSi stylus if it is broken.
- Replace the Nintendo DSi stylus in the stylus holder when not in use.
Cleaning the screens:
- Solvents of any type should never be used on the screen.
- Never pour water directly on the screen.
- Never submerge the unit.
- Slightly dampen a corner of the cloth with water and wipe the screen (or screens) to loosen any dirt or foreign material
- Using a dry cloth, wipe the screens to dry them and finish the cleaning process. If necessary, repeat the process.
- If the Touch Screen still does not work after cleaning, please contact the Nintendo Service Centre (see Contact details in right-hand column).