The in-game images and/or sounds do not work/are distorted. Is the product broken?
Please check the following.
- Is the TV power ON?
- Is the Nintendo Classic Mini: NES power ON?
- Is the bundled HDMI cable fully inserted into the system and TV?
- Is your TV set to the correct TV input?
Press the switch input button on the TV multiple times, and check if the screen is displayed properly. Depending on your TV model, it may take a while before the screen is displayed properly. Please wait for a short while after switching the input.
Some TV models have a feature which will skip over any unused inputs for the sake of smoother switching. Please check whether or not the connected input terminal is being skipped over. See the manual for your TV for details.
If the above does not work, please try the following:
- If the TV has multiple HDMI ports, try a different port
- If you have a different piece of HDMI-compatible equipment, connect it to the TV and check if it works
If the problem is not solved after trying the above, or your Nintendo Classic Mini: NES is in need of repair, please Contact Us.