Reset Password (Nintendo Account only)
Instructions on resetting your Nintendo Account password.
- If you are using a Nintendo Account for a child, your sign-in information can only be reset through your parent/guardian's account. For assistance, please click here and select "Nintendo Account for a child".
Complete these steps:
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link when prompted.
- Enter the email address associated with your Nintendo Account.
- Click “Submit” to have a temporary sign-in link sent to your email address.
- When the email arrives, click the link in the email.
- Enter and confirm a new password.
- Enter the birthdate or nickname associated with your Nintendo Account.
- Click “Sign In”. This will reset your password and sign you in to your Nintendo Account.