Notification of the Discontinuation of the Option to Sign in to a Nintendo Account by Linking a Facebook or Twitter Account
As of 25 October 2022, it is no longer possible to link a Facebook or Twitter account to a Nintendo Account.
- It is no longer possible to create a new Nintendo Account using a Facebook or Twitter account.
- You are still able to sign in or create a new Nintendo Account with your Google or Apple account.
- It is also no longer possible to participate in missions through which you can earn My Nintendo Points by linking your Nintendo Account to a Facebook or Twitter account.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause to those who have been using a Facebook or Twitter account to sign in to their Nintendo Account.
How to Sign In After the Discontinuation of This Option
After the discontinuation of this option, it is no longer possible to use a Facebook or Twitter account to sign in to a Nintendo Account.
When using devices that you have already signed in to your Nintendo Account on, you may be able to use your Nintendo Account without signing in again. However, if the sign-in screen appears, please sign in using one of the following methods:
- Sign in with your Nintendo Account email address (or Sign-In ID) and password.
- Please enter your Nintendo Account password, not your Facebook or Twitter password.
- Sign in with your Google or Apple account.
What should I do if I have not set or have forgotten my Nintendo Account password?
Please select "Forgot your password?" on the Nintendo Account sign-in page and follow the instructions. For more details, please check our instructions on resetting your Nintendo Account password.
Why have I not received an email to reset my password?
It may take some time for the email to arrive.
- Note: Emails related to your Nintendo Account are always sent from email@example.com. If you haven't already, please add this email address to your address book and safe-sender list to ensure that you receive the appropriate emails.
If you do not receive an email even after some time, please contact our Customer Support.
I no longer have access to the registered email address. What should I do?
If you do not have access to your registered email address, you cannot change the email address yourself. Please contact our Customer Support.