Software update: December 3rd 2015
A software update is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. The software version after this update will be 2.0.0, as shown in the screenshot.
Please note: this update is required in order to use The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes' online features.
- Adds new area: 'Den of Trials', featuring over 30 levels. Normal areas include four levels.
- Adds new outfits: completion of certain conditions required to unlock
- You can sell and purchase Friendly Tokens from the Street Merchant in Hytopia after saving Princess Styla from the curse
- Adds new Miiverse stamps
- Adjusts matchmaking for online play so that you are more likely to be matched with others with a similar play style. By answering questions before matchmaking, you will be matched with other players who gave similar answers.
- Players who leave a game in progress through the Pause menu can now be added to the blacklist. To add a player to the blacklist, hold the A Button or the B Button while pressing on the player's Hero Panel after they leave, but before the save starts
- Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
Please note: certain gameplay conditions must be met in order to access the content unlocked by the free software update.
You can download this software update by scanning this QR Code with your Nintendo 3DS system cameras. For instructions on how to scan a QR Code, please visit our Downloading Nintendo 3DS software updates section.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
Important: You will be able to continue using your saved game data.
The update data will be saved on the SD card inserted in your Nintendo 3DS system. If there is insufficient free space on the SD card, the update will not be applied successfully. You can check how much free space there is on your SD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.
Please take care not to delete the update data, which can be viewed by opening System Settings → Data Management → Nintendo 3DS → Add-on Content.