Software update: March 8th 2017
An updated version of the software is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. The software version after this update will be 1.4.4.
- The special stages you can tackle change based on your progress through the main stages!
- We have adjusted the effects of the skills Prank and Mind Zap.
- As of the latest version (1.4.x), you can no longer engage in StreetPass Communication with the previous version (1.3.x) or earlier.
- Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
If you do not download this updated version, you will be unable to use any features which connect to the network, such as purchasing Jewels or accessing special stages. While we apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause our fans, we ask that you do download the updated version of the software as soon as possible.
How to Download the Updated Version
Scan the QR Code pattern using a Nintendo 3DS system while connected to the internet.
How to Scan the QR Code
- From the HOME Menu, hold down the L and R Buttons to start the camera application.
- Touch the icon on the left side of the lower screen.
- Using the camera, scan the appropriate QR Code to open Nintendo eShop in order to download the update data.
For detailed information on how to connect to the internet, click here.
In some cases, you may first need to update the Nintendo 3DS system itself. To do so, please follow the on-screen instructions.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
Important: You will be able to continue using your saved game data.
The update data will be saved on the SD card inserted in your Nintendo 3DS system. If there is insufficient free space on the SD card, the update will not be applied successfully. You can check how much free space there is on your SD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.
Please take care not to delete the update data, which can be viewed by opening System Settings → Data Management → Nintendo 3DS → Add-on Content.